My Hobby-Nature Photography

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mother-A precious gift

Feeling so tired. Thinking of my mother who used to do so much of work. She used to wake up before everyone, doing work all day and also sleeping after everyone has slept. I really feel that if there is god in visible form than that is in the form of mother. Like to me when i was small my mother waked me up everyday and at night she used to sit beside me and used to make me sleep by tapping my forehead with her divine hands. Really it was so amazing that whatever tension/workload/ or any thing if i have in my mind it just vanishes in moments. For me my day starts with my mother's face in front of me and my day ends again with my mother's face in front of me. In Hindu religion there is one saying that when we wake up we must pray to god for the new day to live and must pray to god before sleeping for the wonderful day he gave to us. But I would say that if one wants to thank really from heart than thank to mother who is in fact equivalent to god or more precisely i would say god is not able to handle all his child so he created mother to divide the workload and sit relaxed.

So my motto behind writing today is i am missing my mother very much and i am also missing her divine touch. Thank you mumma for your blessings and your care without which i would have never been the happiest person in this world. Will meet you soon as soon as my academics gets over or i get some bunch of holidays.Really missing you mummy.


My salute to all mothers.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sohil,

    This is a truly beautiful post with feelings for you mom!

    I liked you blog and will visit often. Best regards!

    Dilip Naidu

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dilip Sir.

    Thank you sir.....You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete